[ale] Java on RH 7.1

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at dvsg.sciatl.com
Wed Jun 27 09:48:46 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I've run into a small problem trying to compile java code on my RH 7.1
box.  I have the installed java system and can find javac, but my efforts
to compile code all seem to fail w/r/t setting CLASSPATH - I set it in
the environment, and on the javac command line, but the compiles all
fail with an error trying to find other classes that the initial one
is dependent on.  Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I do know about the java-linux list - I'm hoping this is just
a setup issue for RH 7.1

--
Pete Hardie                   |   Goalie, DVSG Dart Team
Scientific Atlanta            |

- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language: