[ale] Setting the mozilla reported version

Stephen Pellicer spellicer at 8thlayer.net
Thu Jun 21 13:40:24 EDT 2001

Is there any way short of rebuilding mozilla to have it look like older
netscape when visiting a page. A particular page I want to visit checks
for browser version and doesn't allow you in if you don't match. I
understand warning people about problems they will encounter if they are
on an unsupported browser, but it won't even let me proceed. I would
like to have mozilla report a different mozilla version back to the
page. Any tips?

Stephen Pellicer