[ale] Revolution OS

Marc marct at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 21 13:22:51 EDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of said movie?

	When I spoke to the Producer/Director (JTS Moore) at the
	pre-release screening in Feb during Linuxworld he said
	there were no plans for VHS, DVD, or any streaming video
	editions of the documentary...  He has costs to recover
	and has a showing schedule booked at some file festivals, etc.

	#1 The projected volume was too low for cost-effective
	   VHS when you figure in distribution and shipping costs.
	#2 Some of the festivals have restrictions on what they
	   show, so if its in 'commerical-distribution' he couldn't
	   be at them.

	You just missed the screening in atlanta, I think.

	Marc Torres
	marct at mindspring.com