[ale] Take a look at a new M$ EULA

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Thu Jun 21 13:09:07 EDT 2001

This could be another EULA like the Passport fiasco a few months back (or
more recently).  I will be interested if this shows up in any of the tech
online news sites or tech rags soon and what the reaction will be.  I for
one will be keeping clear of .NET and WinXP.  Does anyone think M$ is
becoming like the IBM of old?  Bill gates always said long ago that
something would come out that would displace his company's lead.  He
probably just didn't think it would so soon and in the shape of Open/Free
Source.

Chris Woodruff