[ale] Fw: HD0000000035309 Linux support

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Wed Jun 20 18:23:49 EDT 2001

Actually I'm under the impression that ZeroKnowledge is under severe
financial problems and that is the reason they're dropping all their free
client stuff. Won't be seeing any linux development unless some significant
numbers of people pre-order the thing. Ain't gonna happen. BTW - this is just
my conjecture from my observations of them. I don't know this for a fact.

	later,

		Ben Scherrey