[ale] Virtual Email Question

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at softhome.net
Wed Jun 20 13:55:58 EDT 2001

Yes, what you are wanting is a Mail Transfer Agent that supports virtual
domains, similarly to your webserver supporting virtual domains.  I know
that qmail supports this, and I'd imagine all the other big ones, though I
haven't tried with them.

Have a look at the documentation for your MTA (qmail, postfix, sendmail,
etc.), and search for virtual domains.

- Casey