[ale] MP3 Players

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 20 06:46:48 EDT 2001

I don't know if anyone has tried this option or not, but something that
runs on Compact Flash ought to be reasonably up/down loadable.  With the
apropriate adapter, you should be able to put this into the PCMCIA port on
your laptop, rather than the USB, and it should appear to your computer as
though it were an IDE HD.

Please note, though, that I haven't tried this yet under Linux.  I have
seen my friends do this under WindBlows 98 and 2000 Pro.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
After 163 days, Verizon still couln't deliver Telocity DSL.