[ale] good linux

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Mon Jun 18 06:16:33 EDT 2001

	I was there then......  It was fun sitting on the side of Baxter
Street watching the cars slide down the hill. :)  I, too started out with
Slackware.  I've always liked it but as I have gotten lazy(whoops I mean
older), I started using Redhat.  The one thing I really liked about Slack
was that the doc matched up exactly with the OS.  I used to hate trying to
figure out where Redhat was pulling some of its boot information.  Slackware
seemed to be set up more logically.  My 1 1/2 cents worth......

Mike