[ale] Bynari email tool

root mainwizard at vei.net
Sat Jun 16 19:32:32 EDT 2001

Have you tried getting the name of the exchange mail server and setting
it as your outgoing mail server. I had this happen when I switched jobs
and I just asked the network guys which server outlook was using to send
outgoing mail. (took a little social engineering) I set up Netscape to
use it as the send mail server and it works great.
Ed.