[ale] SuSE 7.2 in stock?

Howard Fore me at hofo.com
Fri Jun 15 15:31:54 EDT 2001

Argh. Anybody know who has SuSE 7.2 in stock, in Atlanta, today? Not
Microcenter (2 - 4 weeks), not CompUSA (deer-in-the-headlights), not
BestBuy (hey, the website said they're a vendor). It would be nice to
play with it this weekend, instead of two weeks from now, when I'll have
time again...

Thanks.

Howard Fore, me at hofo.com
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you
can't help that," said the Cat:  "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're
mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the
Cat, "or you wouldn't be here." - Alice in Wonderland