[ale] server question

Sage morrigu_irm at springmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:58:09 EDT 2001

Hi Leonard! *wave* I guess you haven't killed anyone at ATT yet? Did anyone ever come out to repair your lines? The guy who installed ours said that the ATT repair dept. was understaffed with clueless boneheads.

Free disk space? none. It looks like mysql may be what's eating it up, but, like I said, I could be wrong.

Ummm...this was rather stupid of me, but I don't recall what the kernal panic message was...I'll see if Bob remembers. As I recall, though, it didn't offer a whole lot in the way of information. However, I remember we checked syslog, and it offered no clues, other than the system ran out of real memory (not virtual memory).

The only message that has been consistent is "Can't find a free page". Sound familiar to anyone? What I'm finding really weird is the periods between downtimes decreasing exponentially. When I get to work, I'll try logging on to that piece of crap, and see if I can find anything helpful.

Thanks!

-Indira

-Sage