[ale] XFree 4.1/Mesa

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 18:06:35 EDT 2001

i renamed my old /usr/X11R6 to /usr/XFree3.3.6 and my /etc/X11 to
/usr/Xfree3.3.6 before starting.

when i realized that things were not working i made symlinks to their old names
but it would not run at all.

my current work around is that i'm running it on a backup box with older
versions and exporting the display.  slow but it works

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://freelists.dhs.org/lists/snafuu.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy