[ale] XFree 4.1/Mesa

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sun Jun 10 08:22:20 EDT 2001

I can't help you with the Mesa stuff, but I will say this.  Be careful
before moving up with Xfree 4.* as it does not support some of the cards
that 3.3.* did and won't ever.  For example, I have a Matrox Millinnium
card with an add-on 3dfx voodoo 2 card.  voodoo 2 is not supported by
Xfree 4.0.* and as I understand it will not ever.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein