[ale] OpenSource InfoSec standards

Thomas Akin takin at kennesaw.edu
Thu Jun 7 16:16:56 EDT 2001

All,

I am in charge of the CASPR Project. It is an effort to copy
the Linux opensource development method and apply it to
Infomation Security recommended practices... CASPR stands
for Commonly Accepted Security Practices &
Recommendations... This started on the CISSPForum and
currently has around 40 CISSPs contributing, but I know
there are some experts on this list that could help
us... Everything we develop we are releasing under the GNU
Free Document License...

Immortalize yourself! Join us, contribute, and get your name
as an author on one of our documents... Our web site is
currently http://cybercrime.kennesaw.edu/caspr and a
direct link to a Q&A is
http://cybercrime.kennesaw.edu/caspr/CASPRProject.pdf

To subscribe to our main forum send an email to
caspr-project-subscribe at yahoogroups.com, to subscribe
directly to our UNIX/Linux working group send an email to
caspr-unix-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.

Thanks!

Thomas

--