[ale] Looking for help with Bellsouth DSL?

Trey Darley tdarley at net-hopper.com
Wed Jun 6 15:37:58 EDT 2001

Maybe all of y'all are in the know on this one, but then again, perhaps
someone amongst this crowd has found themselves pulling their hair out
by the roots over Bellsouth. In regard for your hair I present this site
<www.bluestarlinux.com> as being quite a helpful resource for getting
those blasted usb stingray devices running. There are two main sites
that google picks up on this topic, but here is a thind that google
doesn't pick up on. May it unstick you.
-- Trey
++--------------------------------------------------------------------++
Vila: "I think I have just made the biggest mistake of my life."
Orac: "It is unlikely.  I would predict there are far greater mistakes
       waiting to be made by someone with your obvious talent for it."
Trey Darley
Unix Systems Administrator
Net-HOPPER Division
Spirent Communications