[ale] partitioning

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 20:02:15 EDT 2001

ok i have a problem (again) im wanting to try out this
lfs or linux from scratch. it requires i make another
partition which i want to do, (its the easy way and
only described way in thier manual) i have my windows
os on one partition, extra space for win stuff on
another, my linux and swap on 2 more, i want to take a
gig out of my linux, the only program i know that can
do this is partition magic, do you know of a free
linux partition tool that can do this?
thanks