[ale] Recommend a PCMCIA lan card?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Jul 30 11:46:20 EDT 2001

>>>>> "Ken" == Ken Nagorski <kenn at pcintelligent.com> writes:

    Ken> linksys, good + cheap = :)

        Seconded, but with an addendum that the pigtail's are very
flimsy.  I had one at work and one at home and both of them broke
within a few months of normal use.  They still work, but they've got
to be pulled just the right way to make contact.

        Of course I've got 802.11b stuff now with no pigtails or wires
to worry abot, which works much better . . .

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=