[ale] [Fwd: [Gimp-user] Flash Support in Gimp]

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jul 30 07:58:28 EDT 2001

THanks for the tip. There are quite a few open-sourced SWF authouring efforts
going on right now, as evidenced by Freshmeat. One observation, though ...
GIMP is mostly under a GPL/LGPL licence. What would that mean for integration
with the Virtuascape stuff, which uses a BSD licence?