[ale] Shelves in Atlanta?

Randolph C. Karrh randy at NewRiverplt.com
Sun Jul 29 21:24:49 EDT 2001

Jenn:

Just check out Grayco across from Sam's club in Savannah first then
give if that doesn't work out try one of DWC engineers  on Broughton.

Randy

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 djinn at djinnspace.com wrote:

> This may sound like a wierd question...but I have no pride. ;)
>
> We're about to put a bunch of equipment in a cabinet at IBM's co-lo in
> Atlanta.  I've never stored stuff in a cabinet before and all I really
> know about this one is it will hold "standard 19" equipment"...which I
> think means 17 3/8" between rails and about 28" deep.
>
> So we need some shelves for this beast, that can hold at least 60 lbs,
> pref. more.  We're getting a little too close to move time to be able to
> order them off the web, so does anyone know of any place in Atl where I
> can walk in and buy cabinet shelves??  (see, wierd question...and don't
> tell me Home Depot because believe me, if it comes to it, IBM will see a
> bumpkin from Savannah doing some serious DIY)
>
> I would also be MORE than happy to take some shelving off someone's
> hands if they've got some to surplus...
>
> Thanks
> jenn

Randolph C. Karrh Jr.   "May the world work for you and not against you!"

Concepts2020.com
P.O. Box 2124                   office   843.684.3874
Savannah Ga. 31402              fax      843.784.6232