[ale] Shelves in Atlanta?

Transam@cavu.com transam at cavu.com
Sun Jul 29 15:13:57 EDT 2001

> We're about to put a bunch of equipment in a cabinet at IBM's co-lo in
> Atlanta.  I've never stored stuff in a cabinet before and all I really
> know about this one is it will hold "standard 19" equipment"...which I
> think means 17 3/8" between rails and about 28" deep.

> So we need some shelves for this beast, that can hold at least 60 lbs,
> pref. more.  We're getting a little too close to move time to be able to
> order them off the web, so does anyone know of any place in Atl where I
> can walk in and buy cabinet shelves??  (see, wierd question...and don't
> tell me Home Depot because believe me, if it comes to it, IBM will see a
> bumpkin from Savannah doing some serious DIY)

You don't give your timeframe but I've gotten good overnight service from:

MilesTek
800-524-7444 phone
940-484-9402 FAX
www.milestek.com

I suggest phoning them for something this time-critical.

You'll probably have good luck with stock #50-70120 $48.00 and 50-99002
100-count screws $14.  If you need an Atlanta shipping address, you can
use my office, about a 25 minute drive north of Atlanta.

> Thanks
> jenn

Bob
bob at cavu.com (non-bulk email)