[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space]

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Sat Jul 28 09:11:19 EDT 2001

Here here! I read ALE in Michigan, and consider myself a
'member'. (And prior, I have also lived in Oklahoma, but was
an especially long-time Texas resident before moving back up
north. I guess I don't know who I am any more either. But
I've a real funky Yanka-Tex-Mex-Okie accent.... nobody
else knows who I am either! :-)

-fgz