[Fwd: [ale] Future Meeting space]

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Sat Jul 28 08:38:18 EDT 2001

James Kinney wrote:

> OK,OK! So it's All-over Linux Enthusiasts!
>
> Sounds like we should look at a virtual meeting space. Who's got lots of
> bandwidth?

Well it sounds like we can take this thread back to being on subject.

What about the possibility of trying this sometime?  How many folks on
the list out there have a functional virtual meeting setup?
(camera/speakers/mic.)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein