[ale] Future Meeting space

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Fri Jul 27 08:26:30 EDT 2001

"Transam at cavu.com" wrote:

> Maybe we should take a vote in order not to sprinkle this list with
> suggestions?  I suspect that the answer will depend more on where the
> "center of gravity" of our members are than where space can be found.

That would be an interesting thing to map. Although I'm sure you
understand that the best location based on 'center of gravity' may not
be available, although it'd be great if it turned out to be Turner
field.  We could do the meeting, then take in the game. :)

I'd love for the meeting to be held somewhere between I285xI75 and
Woodstock GA, because I'm right off of i575.  Since I've not attended a
meeting in a long while, my vote probably won't carry much weight.  When
I was working at 1200 Peachtree, I attended quite often.  It's much more
a burden now that I work from home (the blessing THAT is).

Seriously though, I would think Emory is moving away from the 'center of
gravity' as I would expect most folks are from the GA Tech area.

I'd be glad to put together a digest of where 'members' live in order to
better determine the proper location.

What do folks think?  It wouldn't require more than people sending me
email with there location (city/suburb??).

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein