[ale] Future Meeting space

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Thu Jul 26 19:37:25 EDT 2001

I think that finding the central location of the ALE membership is
important.  What I think most people fail to think is that finding a
facility to hold our group is more difficult than would appear.  I can
attest to the fact that there are not a lot of companies that are willing to
open their doors after business hours.  So I think finding another "home"
wherever we may find it is the most important thing for ALE.  I would be
very happy having it back at GaTech since there was enough parking and we
attracted a lot of the college students that could be vital to the growth of
ALE and linux in the Atlanta area.

Chris Woodruff