[ale] procmail

Josh Freeman josh.freeman at arch.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:37:15 EDT 2001

# Take all messages that have a vbs attachment and store them
:0 B
* filename=".*\.vbs"
/dev/null

I copied this from my /etc/procmailrc file, and it works. Instead of
/dev/null, I usually dump it to a file so I can see what's going on,
just to keep tabs on how well it's working.

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager