[ale] I can't get a 6.8 Gig HD recognized as being > 2Gig.....

Steve Throckmorton ttwelve at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 20:22:32 EDT 2001

If your bios was manufactured before May 1996, it may be subject to a 2GB
limitation for the hard drive.  A Google search for '2gb bios limit' will turn
a ton of pages on the subject.  It can be overcome without a bios update, but I
kinda doubt any of the utilities that do that were written to run under
anything but MS OS's.

Steve