[ale] AtlantaGeek has been redone.

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Sat Jul 21 19:58:43 EDT 2001

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001, Tommie M. Jones wrote:
> I am taking another stab at AtlantaGeek.com.  Please come and visit and
> submit some stories.  There is also a calendar feature as well under
> 'OtherOptions'.  I am using PHPNuke and am new to PHP so I have a little
> trouble adding features.

Cool site - just what I need - more news to check daily :)

Though I suggest you change your Microsoft logo under Topics to something
a little more neutral.  If you are going to have info on all areas of
technology, you should at least portray yourself as impartial.

Though, I do love the stock market one! :)