[ale] PPTP?

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Jul 19 11:27:29 EDT 2001

"Robert L. Harris" wrote:

>   I need to do "PPTP" from my masq'ing firewall to work for VPM purposes.
> Does anyone have a HOWTO or link on getting this up and running?  Preferably
> high on examples, light on theory?  Need to get this online quick.

I'm assuming you just want to be a 'client' to this.

I'm doing this as we speak. I'd be glad to share my ipchains with you as
well, just let me know.  You know you have to have the support in your
kernel right?

Here's a link to the pptp list:

Here's a link to the linux pptp client page:

Link to the linux pptp
page:http://cag.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/PPTP/

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein