[ale] postfix, bugzilla, sendmai,l oh my!

Cade Thacker cadethacker at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 11:55:56 EDT 2001

Ok, silly me final decided to look in the log files. Basically i am trying to figure out
how to use bugzilla, so I am trying to email my password to my self and this is the
bounce back that I am getting.

I piped out to a file what the perl script was trying to send here it is. this was all on
one line:

From: bugzilla-daemon^MTo: cadethacker at yahoo.com^MSubject: Your Bugzilla password.^M^MTo
To: ale at ale.org
use the wonders of Bugzilla, you can use the following:^M^M E-mail address:
cadethacker at yahoo.com^M       Password: xxxxxx^M^M To change your password, go to:^M
http://maintank.cade.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi^M

are the ^M the culprit, this is coming out of bugzilla, so How do I change this is this
is the problem? Look below and you will see it is breaking up the message up and trying
to email each word in the message as if it was the address. so it is not getting a "To:"
field.