Merchandise for sale (was Re: [ale] pls sanity check my article)

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon Jul 16 23:37:38 EDT 2001

Install fest...hmm. I was thinking the same thing. Once I get the access
controls in NSA SELinux sorted out, I'm gonna try to get it running on a
Sparcstation. Josh Thompson and I have also tossed around some ideas for a
Sparcstation 2 cluster. Probably useless, but too cool for words. Of
course...this  sort of thing will move much quicker with the whole group
under one roof.

Now, if I can just figure out what I did with that old external SCSI CD
drive...

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security