[ale] display problem, please help

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 04:11:24 EDT 2001

after some dl some files i finnaly got xfree to accept
my geforce2 and run gnome however the fonts are REALLY
tiny which i would like to change and my desktop is
too big, now let me explain the desktop thing, when
you bring your mouse cursur to the side of the screen
it drags for a little while revealing more of that
desktop, its too large for my screen! do you know how
i can change this? stuff gets hidden that i cant see
mainly my tool bars and its quite annoying! any help
would be greatly appreciated, i would try and do it
myself but im a noobie to linux