[ale] catching key/mouse clicks/note of thanks

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Thu Jul 12 19:25:39 EDT 2001

1) Thanks to everybody for the quick response on the media types a couple
of days ago.  Your input was priceless!!! I used everything you guys gave
me!

2) If I was setting up a kiosk system, is there anyway from a X side of
things to catch/discard keystrokes/mouse clicks? (and the program is none
the wiser?) I would also want to catch and discard alt+tab.  Would I have
to rebuild X? I am more of a java coder but I can figure anything out with
enough direction.

Thanks...

--cade

"There is no spoon" -- The Matrix