[ale] Compaq Reliant web server

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Thu Jul 12 14:33:07 EDT 2001

It is far more cost efficient, both from a tax standpoint and a technology
standpoint to lease as opposed to buying.  If you purchase computers, you
are forced into depreciation schedules for tax purposes which far exceed
the usable life of the computer equipment and imposes significant costs to
replace the equipment early.  Additionally, the capital cost associated
becomes a taxable asset used in determining the value of the company and
subsequent taxable  value at the end of the year.  Leasing allows you to
obtain the best equipment for a more flexible time period AND you get to
use the expense of the lease as a write off against income at the end of
the year.

At 02:02 PM 7/12/2001 -0400, Dan Mount wrote:
> [...]

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net