[ale] pulling bank info?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Jul 6 10:34:31 EDT 2001

Does anyone know how I could pull down my bank's account page?  I was
thinking about using openssl and wget to pull down my bank info and set
PS1 = my net worth like this:

[$5,352,332,343:root at hemorrhage /]#

okay, maybe not as big of a number, but you get the jist.  is it possible to
pull down secure webpages this way?  is it possible to download secure
webpages at all?

does anyone do anything like this?  I've written a program that parses
ticketmaster for my favorite bands and emails me; but since this is
encrypted it's a little bit different...

any tips?

Christopher Bergeron
Systems Administrator
Full Line Distributors