[ale] FTPD

Ankur Chatterjee ankur at 5sc.net
Thu Jul 5 09:37:03 EDT 2001

Well I'm learning that my customers aren't *NIX geeks like us. They just
want their website to be easily updated, and don't care about being hacked
until it happens, at which point they'd probably get angry at me again! :) I
believe it's simply the added effort of either using a text based ftp client
like sftp, or trying to track down a good graphical client that runs on a
Win32 platform and can handle SSH and sftp. If your customers are
knowledgable in any kind of *NIX environment, you shouldn't meet this sort
of resistance.