[ale] Are our Ethernet drivers in danger?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Wed Jul 4 01:22:04 EDT 2001

Mr. Lang,

	I see that you're not the only one who has presumed falsely. I presumed, to
my great fault and consternation, that I was having a discussion with a
rational person who actually valued his reputation, repor, and the considered
opinion of his peers and was not, in fact, a hypocrit and statist. I
apologize for that mistake and for making the previous effort of attempting
to correct your mis-understandings of my statements. I pledge that I will not
make the mistake of considering your opinion or understanding of facts as
meaningful in the future. I trust that you will continue to do the same.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey

On Wednesday 04 July 2001 12:53 am, Darin Lang wrote:
> Ben,
> I am glad you were offended. You should have been. It shows you have some
> integrity. But the fact is you are going into agreemnent with microsoft's
> PR. You are still. You are performing the dance exactly as you are supposed
> to.
<More personal insults & Marxist philosphy snipped>