[ale] Are our Ethernet drivers in danger?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Wed Jul 4 00:19:57 EDT 2001

Darin,

	You insult me and I'm offended by your implications. You know, the most
potent lies start with a grain of truth. Microsoft's attack on Open Source is
an example of this. Everything that I stated in my email is a supportable
fact. It doesn't mean its the way I would like things to be. Lighten up on
the rhetoric and you might learn something. I did, in fact, use the term
Microsoft uses to demonstrate how terms of the license will be used to attack
it. I also described the use of that term as pejorative. Goto
http://www.m-w.com and look up "pejorative" before you presume too much. I
think you might find yourself one apology further in debt.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey