[ale] Fw: [slackware-announce] Slackware 8.0 released

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 18:57:15 EDT 2001

Casey Allen Shobe wrote:

> The best just got better!  Download your copy today!
>
> - Casey

[Enormous tracts of snippage]

> Ordering Information:
>
>    You can order online at the new Slackware Linux store:
>      http://store.slackware.com
>
>    Email orders and reseller information:
>      info at slackware.com
>
>    Or, send a check or money order to:
>
>      Slackware Linux, Inc.
>      1647 Willow Pass Road, Box 402
>      Concord, CA 94520
>      USA

Hmm, this is interesting. I have a subscription to Slack via
Walnut Creek. I never heard anything about Slackware being
spun off into its own firm. I wonder if I'll be getting
my CDs? The slackware.com site is not too informative on
this matter.

-- Joe Knapka
"You know how many remote castles there are along the gorges? You
 can't MOVE for remote castles!" -- Lu Tze re. Uberwald
// Linux MM Documentation in progress:
// http://home.earthlink.net/~jknapka/linux-mm/vmoutline.html
* Evolution is an "unproven theory" in the same sense that gravity is. *