[ale] Little OT: Blind Future: Advise Wanted

Randolph C. Karrh randy at NewRiverplt.com
Mon Jul 2 11:06:22 EDT 2001

Chris:

Besides GT and UGA , AASU, in Savannah, has 12 students per professor
ratio compare that to Tech or UGA.

http://cs.armstrong.edu/People/FacNStaff/Newfaculty.html

Thanks to the Yamacraw mission both Ga Southern and AASU will
soon have a lower ratio than either of the research university.

Randy

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.   "May the world work for you and not against you!"

Concepts2020.com
P.O. Box 2124                   office   843.684.3874
Savannah Ga. 31402              fax      843.784.6232