[ale] OT: Please look

Rod Young development at combiz.net
Mon Jul 2 10:05:00 EDT 2001

I am a cat lover but I did like. I do have a taste for dark humour.
Don,t feel bad about falling for it. Never underestimate human beings.
There capacity for cruelty and stupidity is amazing. Despite our tech
we are not far removed dark ages socially speaking.

Original Message dated 06/29/2001,
5:37:15 PM
Author: Chris Fowler
<ChrisF at computone.com>
Re: RE: [ale] OT: Please look:

Now I fell like an idiot.  I really thought that
people were doing this.

-----Original Message----- From:
mauser_dwm [mailto:billp at abraxis.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:27 PM To:
Chris Fowler Subject: Re: [ale] OT: Please look

At 05:22 PM 6/29/01 -0400, you wrote:

>I've been sent this web page and find it completely
horrible.  If it is a joke, it is well thought out.
somehting must be done!

><http://www.bonsaikitten.com/>http://www.bonsaikitten.com/
> >Chris

OK, why are you trolling a Linux list?  I say this
because your response is almost verbatim from
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

No, no.  Something Must Be Done!!  See, much
more outrage.

Later, Bill