[ale] OT [Fwd: [Am-info] U.S. v Microsoft -- The Decision]

Randolph C. Karrh randy at NewRiverplt.com
Sun Jul 1 10:40:37 EDT 2001

As stated before, It is only time! Microsoft nows this too. Linux will
prevail!

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.   "May the world work for you and not against you!"

Concepts2020.com
P.O. Box 2124                   office   843.684.3874
Savannah Ga. 31402              fax      843.784.6232