[ale] Browse X

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 12:03:51 EST 2001

Further update: a lot of stuff in Browse X is just broken.
Eg: if you enable automatic mail checking, it pops up an
error dialog every time it tries to check the mail, and
doesn't actually get the mail. A number of minor issues
with browsing assorted web sites. And for some reason it
now refuses to even open a window when I start it. It
needs some work.

-- Joe