[ale] automation program for dns creation

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Jan 29 22:52:23 EST 2001

OK. The complicated thing is that the netconf program is writing
configuration data to many different files. This is correct.
The thing to keep in mind is that all the configuration data itself is
simply text. So the basic process you will be doing is to open a text
file, insert your data, close the file.

Since much of the data is the same for every time, build one machine and
make a tarball of all the files that are the same. Then script the data
that is different. Permissions can bite you so be sure you get them right.

JimK
Local Net Solutions