[ale] LOCAL: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts Meeting Feb 2001

ale at tazmania.org ale at tazmania.org
Sun Jan 28 23:55:00 EST 2001

        Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - February meeting notice

               Join your fellow Linux enthusiasts for
                   our regular monthly meeting!

                     Thursday  8 February, 2001
                            7:30 PM
                 Home Depot Corporate Headquarters
                    2455 Paces Ferry Road, N.W.
                          Atlanta, GA
                     Building C Auditorium

	        	    THIS MONTH:

 	   Topic: Dual headed display under XFree86
	 Speaker: Michael  Kachline

	Mike will share the secrets to setting up a dual headed Linux
	Workstation that will impress your friends and make your
	colleagues at work seethe with jealousy.

          For more info about ALE, visit our web page:
                      http://www.ale.org/

        For directions to Home Depot Corporate Headquarters:
                 http://www.ale.org/directions.shtml