[ale] Linuxgruven

Gary Lawler glawlert6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 14:57:59 EST 2001

No, I don't work for them. I am only 17. I wish I could and I would take
certification classes but I am still in high school. That and work take most of my
time up. That saying is just some thing I pulled up from observation.

Oh, while I am at it, Know of any places that offers Linux training at night?
preferably around the winder/lawrenceville area.
- Gary