[ale] Linuxgruven

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Jan 24 17:00:38 EST 2001

And being one that's ranted about Linuxgrüven before, this comment made
me pause for a bit. I checked out their homepage again, and it appears
they're doing a bunch to legitimise their "street cred". It also mentions
the development of a GFDL-based (GNU's document equivalent of GPL) self-
study course for preparing for SAIR certification. If they still required
in-house, employee-funded training even after the proper certification
credentials had been acq'd, then that would be a major problem. Otherwise,
Gary just may have a point here.

FWIW ... last time I ranted about them, their domain registry info pointed
to a "Chicago Institute of Technology" as the owner. This has since changed
to the St. Louis-based eponymous company. Don't know if that was a domain
transfer that was a little slow in getting processed or if something shady's
going on that necessitated an interstate change ...