[ale] DriveRead SeekComplete etc...

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Sat Jan 20 13:27:18 EST 2001

Joe,
	I've had this happen a couple times with drives, and it has
never end'd good... The first time it happen'd I had ignored it and
the drive finally went belly up... Luckily I had all important data
back'd up... After that I just cough'd up the cash and replaced the
drive when I start'd getting that... but if you have a spare laying
around I would try it and see if it exhibits the same problem... If
two drives do the same thing it could be the controller...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--