[ale] Palm/PDA devices and Linux

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Fri Jan 19 23:29:54 EST 2001

Robert Butera wrote:

> For some reason I could never get 0.98 to compile (something weird in the
> Makefile), but 0.97 compiled just fine.  Regardless, consider this another
> endorsement of jpilot, and most distributions have this available as a
> package.

I use jpilot as well, SuSE 6.4.  Two things it lacks, the alarm someone
else mentioned and the fact that you can't tell it how to sync, that is,
which takes priority, pilot or jpilot. Unless I've missed something....

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein