[ale] Web Server questions

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Thu Jan 18 21:02:25 EST 2001

Red Hat includes a pre-release version of a microserver called Tux. It only
works in conjunction with the companion prerelease of the 2.4 kernel (which
I highly recommend you refresh from the /pub/rawhide tree should you choose
to go that route).

I don't know if tux adds any additional capabilities (server-side includes,
cgi-bin scripting, and th like) to what the documentation for the 2.4 kernel
httpd features describes as handling static pages only.

But, as they say, "use the source, Luke". :)