[ale] Matrox Ultra ATA 100 w./ Linux?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at Innoverse.com
Wed Jan 17 18:32:50 EST 2001

I'm trying to upgrade my RedHat 6.1 box to 6.2 (or even 7) but when I go
through the install it claims that there are no devices capable of being
installed to. I'm also trying to replace my old drive with a Matrox
Ultra ATA 100 40GB drive which apparently is the problem. Does anyone
know of any drivers for this drive? I've got an ABIT BP6 motherboard
with the latest BIOS which is supposed to support this drive type.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey